Automatic XY cutting machine with ultrasonic, crush cut and pressurized rotary knife with glass surface. Productivity and Precision
The M1 line of cutting machines offers the best combination of speed and precision. The variable cutting speeds deliver optimal results with adapating to each different fabric. The 2 press bars eliminates any movement of the textile during the cutting process. Its design, construction and ease of use make the Matic M1 line of cutters one of the best selling machines on the market.
The M1 Ultimate is an automatic cutting table that cuts on all four sides, avoiding the need to turn and handle the fabric during the cutting process. The M1 Ultimate can be equipped with multiple cutting tools: ultrasonic, crush cut and rotary knife. It is possible to choose a different cutting tool to cut each side of the fabric. There are 2 pressure bars, one on the X axis and the other on Y axis, to hold the fabric in place during the cutting process in both directions.
This table is ideal for cutting technical fabrics such as PVC, screen, clear PVC, black-out, zebra shade fabrics, mosquito nets, etc.
Built and designed for the efficient production of roller blinds, panels, vertical blinds, roman shades, mosquito nets and samples.
ROLLER BLINDS / ROLLER SHADES
- Useful transversal cut: 3.2m (126")*
- Useful longitudinal cut: Variable, depending on glass surface size.
- Cutting tools: Ultrasonic, Crush Cut and/or Pressurized rotary blade
- Glass cutting surface
- Single phase electrical consumption: 2.2kW
- Air consumption lower than 30 l/ cycle
- Air pressure: 6 bar
- Complies with CE safety regulations
- Automatic cut on 4 sides
- Automatic feeding of the fabric
- Dynamic "0" point at the start of the cut - you can move the origin cut anywhere on the table.
- Dual press bars
- Multicut programming
- Workflow management with Athenea Software - order entry, inventory control, cutting & welding**
- 7" touch screen mounted on the bridge
- 21" screen PC on a side table
- Software for management of the cutting orders
- Software to manage fabric inventory
- Athenea Workflow Management Software**
- Nesting capabilities - with the use of Athenea Workflow Management Software.**
- Motorized unwinding device
- Analogic pressure regulation**
- Pen marker with software for roman shades**
- Laser projector for fabric alignment**
- Bar code or QR code reader**
- Transversal creasing device**
- Label printer**
- Possibility of cutting from scraps
- Easy access on all 4 sides of the table
- Silent cutting process - Lower than 50 decibels during the cutting process thanks to the glass cutting surface and the use of press bars instead of vacuum system
- Glass cutting surface will prevent the wear of the ultrasonic and knife cutting tools.
- Pressure bars to hold the fabric in place on both cutting directions
- Low cost of operation and maintenance
- Low power consumption
- Reduce waste of fabric and know exactly the amount of wasted fabric with the use of the nesting function on the Athenea Workflow Management Software.
- Fast cutting and movement of the tools
- No need to measure before or after cutting
- Cutting orders can be pulled by the machine from your ERP system
- Possibility to add motorized storage under the table that will be linked with your inventory.
*Exact measurements are given in Metric. Imperial values serve as a reference.