Automatic sewing machine for curtains with conveyor belt for joining two fabrics and applying reinforcement tape on fabric edge / curtain top. The Cronos sewing system with automatic conveyor belt is a solution to produce curtains.
It is the most versatile solution for a high-quality sewing of textiles. From a Basic model, this machine can be configured with various options and accessories, making it perfect to fit your production and budget. The Cronos sewing system is quick and easy, it will reduce manufacturing time and increase your production, without the need for a skilled operator.
You will get high quality flat seams for fabric seams and the application of reinforcing tapes to the edge of the fabric / curtain top.
The machine is customized to your needs to suit your regular production.
- 2-needle, 5-thread overlock sewing head. Double drag.
- Conveyor belt synchronized with sewing speed
- Adherent conveyor belt
- Working modes: manual, semi-automatic and automatic
- Machine length: 2500mm (98 ") **
- Machine width: 1700mm (67 ") **
- Machine height’ 1650mm (65 ") **
- Weight: 150kg (330lbs) **
- Electric voltage (EU / US) 220V F + N // 50-60Hz
- Air pressure 5-6 bar
- Complies with CE Safety manufacturing and safety standards
- Double pneumatic guide for the alignment of the edge of two fabrics.
- Entry and exit of the guide to the working position by command.
- Workstation designed to work standing up, thus increasing production
- Guide position adjustment without tools.
- Head with double drag, upper and lower to control the fabric, ensures a flat seam.
- Automatic return of sewn material.
- Speed control sensor.
- Pota rolls and alignment guide for the bottom reinforcement tape.
- Control panel with touch screen.
- Additional pedal to handle the conveyor belt independent of the sewing
- Folding side to connect a side table for large volume curtains
- Basket to collect the material, preventing it from getting dirty and wrinkling
- Drawer under the conveyor belt for easy access to storage
- Production Work Status - Information on hours worked on the touch panel display.
- Maintenance notice.
- High production and constant quality without the need for a qualified operator
- Completely flat seams and lined fabric edges
- Quick and easy change of job type and mode from the touch panel display
- A great solution in a small space. Its dimension of only 4m2, allows it to be in any space
- Increased production and constant quality, thanks to the ergonomic design of the workstation for standing work that benefits the operator
- Pneumatic guides are customized for each application - will adapt to the demands of your production
** Exact measurements are calculated using the metric system. Imperial values only serve as a reference.