Linear cutter with up to 3 cutting tools: crush cut, rotative knife and ultrasonic. The FLEXICUT is a semi-automatic linear cutter with the versatility of 1 up to 3 cutting tools: Ultrasonic, Crush Cut and Rotative Knife. The cutting tools are easily interchangeable with the turn of a switch.
It's design, adaptability and simplicity make the Flexicut one of the most versatile cutting machines on the market.
The FLEXICUT is fully capable of cutting a wide rage of materials from PVC, screens, black-outs, acrylics, polyesters, composites, carpets, etc. It is ideal for the production of roller blinds, awnings and printed banners.
ROLLER BLINDS / ROLLER SHADES
- Cutting tools: ultrasonic, crush cut and rotative knife
- Cutting length: 3.2m, 4m and 5m (126", 157" and 197")**
- Size of auxiliary table: 3.2m x 3.5m (126" x 138")**
- Electrical Voltage EU: 220-240V / 50 Hz AC
- Electrical Voltage US: 220-240V / 60 Hz AC
- Cuts: PVC, screens, black-out, acrylic, polyester, coated fabrics, composites, carpet and more.
- Air pressure: 8 bar
- This machine complies with CE Safety Regulations.
- Interchangeable cutting tools - Choose 1, 2 or 3 tools: ultrasonic, crush cut and rotative knife.
- Useful cutting: from 3.2m up to 5m (126" to 197")**
- Variable cutting speed according to each fabric - The operator has full control of the speed.
- Double pressure bars - Keeps the fabric stable in place during the cutting process.
- Sensor to detect the end of the fabric - Avoids the wear of the cutting tools.
- Automatic opening of the pressure bars at the end of the cutting cycle.
- Automatic return of the cutting tools to the start position.
- Motorized roll unwinding*
- Automatic winding device to roll up the textile.*
- Auxiliary table with manual stop bar for positionning and measuring*
- Ideal for the production of: roller blinds, awnings, printed banners, curtains, and more.
- Flexicut can be adapted to an existing work table.
- Automatic movement of the cutting tools is faster and more precise than manual cutting.
- Fewer chances of human errors with automation
- The interchangeable cutting tools make it a flexible and versatile machine
- Easy and safe to use by everyone - non-skilled operator.
- No measuring needed thanks to the measuring tape and stop edge included on the optional auxiliary table.
- Low cost of operation and maintenance.
**Precise measures are given in metric. Imperial values serve as a reference only.