Automatic Linear Hot Air Welding Machine with travelling tool for joinings and hems. Hercules Air is the perfect solution for manufacturer that need high quality and fast performance to produce pergolas and awnings with PVC covered fabrics, technical textiles and technical flexible crystal (clear PVC).
This machine works with all sizes of fabrics, even when they are cumbersome. It is equipped with a travelling welding tool. It is versatile and can be used in a wide range of industries to accomplish multiple welding jobs.
The technology, innovation and materials used in its construction make the Hercules Hot Air the perfect combination of efficiency, precision and sturdiness.
Applications: overlaps, lateral hems, reinforcements, Omega profile welding, PVC tube, Zipper, Keder and more.
- Hot air welding tool
- Useful standard welding length: 6.5m
- Other sizes: enlargement modules of 2.5m
- Operation modes: automatic, semi-automatic and manual
- Touch screen control panel
- Electrical voltage: EU 230 V / 50 Hz AC US: 230 V / 60 Hz AC
- Air pressure: 6 bar
- Complies with all CE manufacturing and safety rules
- Heavy modular anodized aluminium frame with automatic tensioning clamps to avoid ruffling during the welding process.
- Stainless Steel work trays to facilitate work on bulky fabrics.
- Straight and perfect welding - Automatic tensioning clamps at the begin and the end of the fabric to get a consistent tension.
- Machine controlled by touch screen panel.
- Intuitive and easy to use software to program different operations for several fabrics.
- 3 working modes: automatic, semi-automatic and manual.
- 2 different position to start the welding process: from the welding tool, or from the back transport clamp.
- Intermediate, manual or programmed stop.
- Sensor to detect the end of the fabric with automatic return of welding tool
- Control of the welding process and production with Industry 4.0
- Customized guides for different applications, according to the customer’s needs.
- Laser line for easy alignment of fabrics
- High production capacity with fast welding speed
- Easy operation - No skilled operator needed
- Fast and easy change of the guides and motorized wheels for any application
- Designed to be operated by only one operator.
- Low maintenance.