Automated linear sewing system with travelling tray, for joinings & hems. Orion is an industrial sewing unit specifically designed for the awning industry. It is the perfect solution for manufacturers who need high quality and fast performance for sewing awning fabrics (acrylic, polyester, technical textiles, PVC, etc). It is equipped with a travelling tray that moves the fabric under a
stationnary sewing head.
Orion allows you to work with any sizes of fabrics, even if they are cumbersome. The fabric is held in place and tensionned with the use of clamps to ensure straight seams every time. With our special guides, it is possible to do lateral hems, overlaps, reinforcements and insert a PVC and/or pergola core.
- Useful sewing length: 5.6m up to 10m** (18ft to 32ft)***
- Machine length: 12.05m up to 21.05m** (39ft to 69ft)***
- Operation mode: automatic, semi-automatic and manual
- Latest generation Dürkopp Adler cl 867 sewing head
- Electrical voltage EU: 230C / 50 Hz AC US: 230V/ 60Hz AC
- Air pressure: 6 bar
- Complies with CE safety regulations
- Automatic sewing machine with travelling tray
- Industrial sewing for acrylics, polyesters, PVC and technical textiles
- Applications: overlaps, lateral hems, reinforcement, PVC and/or pergola core insert
- Straight and perfect seams - 3+3 pneumatic transport clamps in front and back to provide continuous tension during the sewing process
- Includes automatic devices: thread cutter, foot lifter, back-tack, lubrication, remaining bobbin thread control*
- Machine controlled by PLC with digital display
- Sensor to detect the end of the fabric with automatic return
- Needle cooling*
- Thread break sensor*
- Statistic records of sewing process*
- Illumination of the sewing area by LED
- Built for high production capacity - High sewing speed
- Straight and perfect seams - 3+3 pneumatic transport clamps
- Start sewing from 2 positions: from the sewing head or from the back transport clamps.
- Accurate machine with high quality results
- Dürkopp Adler cl 867 sewing head with high capacity hook (increase capacity by 70%)
- Customized guides for different applications - based on the customer's needs
- Guides are easy and fast to change
- Designed to be operated by one low-skilled operator
- Low cost of maintenance and operation
** Other dimensions upon request
*** Precise measures are given in metric system. Imperial values serve as a reference.